QUINOA SEEDS

Also referred as a super food, quinoa seeds is not a grain but its a seed which is consumed as grain. They look flat and oval shaped and comes in pink to yellow to black colour. Even the taste of quinoa differs ranging from bitter to sweet.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: N/A Category: Tag:

Description

Benefits

Quinoa Seeds are filled with carbohydrates with about 83% of carb starch. The rest 17% comprises of sugar and fiber. They have high contents of amino acid which you can rarely find among the plants world.

How to use

Though Quinoa Seeds are used mostly as a grain they have a certain nutty texture and is a great alternative for those who avoids or are allergic to wheat or gluten. You can have them as porridge by boiling them like oats but with double the water. The seeds can also be roasted and they pop up exactly like popcorns do and taste amazing.

Additional information

Weight

250 GM, 400 GM, 900 GM

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “QUINOA SEEDS”

Your email address will not be published.